*The giveaway is sponsored by Coupons.com. All opinions are mine.
It’s almost that time of year. The time where I trade in standing in line at a store all night on Black Friday to catching the sales on Cyber Monday.
There are many benefits of shopping online for Cyber Monday sales.
[list style=”4″ underline=”0″]
- You can usually find deals of free shipping or delivery.
- You don’t have to deal with the holiday traffic.
- Along with not dealing with the holiday traffic, you also do not have to deal with the holiday crowds.
- You are able to compare products and pricing from different retailers in one sitting right on your computer screen.
- By shopping online for Cyber Monday deals you get the advantage of online coupons and discount codes combined with the sales.
I actually enjoy doing most of my holiday shopping online and get excited when Cyber Monday gets closer. The first year I participated in Cyber Monday, I purchased my oldest daughter a digital camera for less than $100. I know that does not sound like a deal, but this was in 2006 before digital cameras were reasonably priced.
Just like you can find sites dedicated to Black Friday shopping you can find many dedicated to Cyber Monday shopping deals. The Sites compile deals and specials from virtually all online retailers that participates in Cyber Monday. Searching these sites make it easy to find and compare deals on similar products.
To stay safe and prevent from cyber theft, make sure you load a prepaid debit card with the funds you expect to spend online. By doing this if any info is compromised, the funds available to the thief are limited and not directly connected to your bank account. Another great tip is to keep your anti virus updated to improve your internet security.
How would you like to win a $200 Visa eGift Card to help out with shopping this holiday season? You can enter for your chance to win by completing the form below. Good Luck!