What better way to create digital media than with a name we all trust, Roxio Creator 2011.
I have used Roxio for many years. Ever since I purchased my first computer way back. Some of the new features of Roxio Creator 2011 include:
- Turn 2D videos into 3D movies
- Create 3D DVD’s
- Create 3D Pictures Play back 2D movies on your PC
- 3D glasses included, no extra hardware required
- Rotate video with one click
- Upload photos and video to Facebook
- Stabilize shaky videos shot with cell phones, digital cameras or other hand-held devices
- Import MKV internet movies
- Access and share the digital media on your PC via the internet
There are also a few features that were improved in the new 2011 version:
- accelerated video encoding
- New photo templates and DVD menus
Roxio tries to make the software easy to use for all by including built in tutorials. You can choose from dozens of step-by-step video tutorials and printable .pdf instructions that guide you through the video editing, DVD burning , playlist mixing, slideshow creation, and many more processes. The interface is created to give you easy access to video, photo, music, burning, and sharing features.
Roxio Creator 2011 integrates a bit of photo editing to edit, restore, and enhance you images for the perfect slideshow. Clean up your audio files from LP’s and tapes and record internet radio or any other music playing on your PC. Then burn it, copy or preserve it. The drag and drop burn is the simplest I have seen.
I received a copy of Roxio Creator 2011 to review and I can now see this being my go to software for video creation. I also know that after Christmas, my kids will be utilizing the audio functions far more than I would like them to. You can purchase a copy of Roxio Creator 2011 from Amazon for $69.99.
Want To Win?
I have a copy of Roxio Creator 2011to giveaway to one of my loyal readers. If you would like to win a copy of Roxio Creator 2011 for yourself or someone your holiday list follow the instructions below carefully. I will remove any invalid entries. All entries must be received before 12/16 midnight CST. US only. Make sure you leave a good email address because if you win you will need to verify within 48 hrs.
Leave me a comment and tell me which feature you would use the most and why. (slideshow, 3D, vidoe, ect.)
- Follow @jess_benton and @Roxio on Twitter and tweet the following (once per day, 1 entry each tweet, you can use the twitter link at the bottom or top of this post)
RT @jess_benton I am entering to win a copy of @RoxioProducts Creator 2011 (ends 12/16) http://bit.ly/eC22Bc
- Like this post on Facebook using the link below. (1 entry)
- Like Roxio on Facebook and tell them That Tech Chick sent you. (3 entries)
- Like That Tech Chick on Facebook at the bottom of this page.(2 entry)
- Subscribe by email to my RSS feed and confirm your email address. (3 entries)
- Post my button on your sidebar of your blog, come back & leave me a link. (2 entries)
- Add my blog to your public blog roll and leave the link (4 entries)
- Blog about this giveaway and link the words “That Tech Chick” back to this post. (3 entries)
* Disclosure: I was provided a copy of Roxio Creator 2011, information, and a product to giveaway. The Amazon link is an affiliate link.