I have been online and making graphics for almost 10 years. I loved graphic design so much, I went to school for graphic design. Editing photos and making them a not just a picture but a piece of art is satisfying to me. Making images that are appealing to the others gives me a feeling of accomplishment. I had the chance to review Corel Digital Studio 2010. You may be familiar with Corel. The first time I heard about this software company was with Wordperfect when I bought my first computer years ago. I am also a fan of, what used to be Jasc Paint Shop Pro. Now Corel is the owner of Paint Shop Pro. Paint Shop Pro is by far my favorite editing program. Here is a little more about the company and the new Corel Digital Studio 2010.
Designed for families, Corel’s all-new photo and video product, Corel Digital Studio 2010 makes it simple, fast and fun for everyone to enjoy and share their favorite photos and videos all within one integrated and easy-to-use environment. Offering an elegant design and intuitive tools, Corel Digital Studio 2010 inspires creativity and confidence by making it simple for anyone to create beautiful photo and video projects – no previous experience required!
Not everyone is as experienced as I am in graphics and photo editing. Corel makes it easy for users to quickly edit photos, save them, publish them, share them, or turn them into a slideshow. You can also edit videos and publish, save or burn them to a disc. All with a few simple steps. This software is so easy my 12yr old was able to use it with no problems or help from me. There are so many options and projects to create with Corel Digital Studio 2010.
Corel Digital Studio 2010 is sort of a collection of a few programs that come together to give you total editing control in a simple interface. The programs include:
- Corel® VideoStudio® Express 2010- Loaded with simple easy to use tools to quickly edit videos and create slideshows and DVD’s. Videos can be shared thru iPods and mobile phones or uploaded directly to YouTube.
- Corel® PaintShop Photo™ Express 2010- Simple photo editing software. Publish photos to Facebook and Flickr or to make beautiful projects such as photo books, calendars, and many more.
- Corel® WinDVD® 2010- A platform to view DVD’s from your desktop or laptop providing an amazing experience thru sharpness, color, and audio. This program can also play video clips directly from digital cameras and camcorders.
- Corel® DVD Factory™ 2010- This is a complex application that allows users to back up their digital media filesand export other digital content.
- Corel® Instant Viewer™- A great application to quickly view pictures on your computer. Provides easy access to one click photo editing via Corel PaintShop Photo Express.
- Corel® Digital Studio Gadget™- A desktop portal that allows easy access to Corel Digital Studio 2010.
I was able to utilize a few of the applications included in Corel Digital Studio 2010. Like I mentioned above. The user interface is very simple to maneuver and user friendly. Large icons are easy to find. No wondering how to perform a task with helpful user tips when you hover the cursor over an icon. This collection of applications together provide a total digital media editing experience.
You can purchase Corel Digital Studio 2010 for just $49.99 thru Amazon. Regular price of this extensive collection is $99.99.
Corel Digital Studio 2010 has agreed to send one of my lucky readers their own suite of digital media editing, creating, and sharing programs. If you want to win carefully follow the instructions below to enter before 12/24 midnight CST. US only. Make sure you leave a good email address because if you win you will need to verify within 48 hrs.
Leave me a comment telling me what project you are eager to do and why.(1 entry)
- Follow me, @jbent10 Twitter and tweet the following (once per day, 1 entry each tweet, you can use the twitter link at the bottom of this post)
RT @jbent10 Giveaway: Edit pictures, video and so much more. Corel Digital Studio 2010 (ends 12/26) http://bit.ly/4obCx1PLZ RT
- Follow my blog thru Google Friend Connect If you already follow you get these entries. (2 entries)
- Digg this post, Stumble, or bookmark with Delicious or Reddit (links at the bottom of this post (1 entry each)
- Subscribe by email (on the sidebar) If you already subscribe, you get these entries.(2 entries)
- Post my button on your sidebar of your blog, come back & leave me a link. (2 entries)