I love it when the men man and boys in my home just come out of the shower and have that clean and fresh smell. We all know boys stink. They are nasty and sweaty. They roll around on the ground playing football and other games. From their head to their toes they smell like dogs.
Dove has a new line out just for men and these smelly boys benefit from it. Now they don’t run everybody off. Well, that is until they go outside again. It is nice to see bath and body products geared to makes. I think they are in need of bodily scents much more than us women. The new Dove Men line included a bath poof, body washes and bar soaps. The scents are appealing to the nose.
Now men can literally be comfortable in their skin thanks to new Dove Men +Care (Body and Face Wash + Body and Face Bar)
- Brand’s first ever product line formulated specifically for men’s needs
- Provides the cleansing and refreshment that men want combined with Dove moisturizers to provide total skin comfort
- Built on the Dove brand’s heritage in cleansing, moisturizing and care
- Clinically proven to fight skin dryness
- No irritation or tightness
- Dermatologist recommended
You can purchase Dove Mens Care at your local retail, drug, or grocery stores. Don’t forget to printout this $1 off coupon before you go!
Dove Mens Care would love to give one of my lucky readers a body wash, soap, and a loofa to help those boys smell better. If you want to win carefully follow the instructions below to enter before 03/26 midnight CST. US only. Make sure you leave a good email address because if you win you will need to verify within 48 hrs. Comment will be drawn using Random.org.
Tell me what the men or boys in your house smell like when they get done being manly. (1 entry)
- Follow me, @jess_benton on Twitter and tweet the following (once per day, 1 entry each tweet, you can use the twitter link at the bottom or top of this post)
RT @jess_benton Just entered to win Dove Mens Care #Giveaway (ends 03/26) http://wp.me/pKgWx-zq PLZ RT
- Follow my blog thru Google Friend Connect. If you already follow you get these entries. (1 entries)
- Sign up for my RSS feed (orange heart on sidebar)(1 entry)
- Post my button on your sidebar of your blog, come back & leave me a link. (2 entries)
- Blog about this giveaway (3 entries)
- Leave a real comment on a non-giveaway post. (1 entry per comment, per post)
Disclosure: Dove sent me body wash, soap, and a loofa for review. The opinions in this post are all mine. The products did not persuade my opinion.